Tickets for JPAC events are sold exclusively through the AudienceView Professional Platform.
Buy your tickets only from Jefferson Performing Arts Center's official source to ensure that your tickets are valid and the charges are not inflated.
For ticketing related questions please email: email@example.com
HOURS & INFO
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM–4:30 PM
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed (except for Event Days)
- Box Office opens one hour prior to all JPAC ticketed events.
- Jefferson Performing Arts Center's Box Office and Will Call is located at the main entrance of the venue.
When Will Call is available, ticket buyers must be physically present to show proof of identification (ID) at the box office in order to claim tickets for entry to the venue. Tickets held for Will Call may be picked up as early as one hour prior to the start time of event. Box Office & Will Call closes after the main performance or act begins.
Ticket Fees Explained
- Jefferson Parish Facility Fee ($5.00 per ticket) applies to each ticket. Jefferson Parish mandated.
- Jefferson Parish, Louisiana Sales Tax (9.2%) may apply for applicable events per ticket. Louisiana State mandated.
- Service/Convenience Fee ($2.00) applies to each ticket.
All or some of the fees listed above are either included in the face value of the ticket or listed as separate charges upon purchase.
Cash and all major credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) are accepted at the box office.
Tickets are nonrefundable & nonexchangeable. All sales are final.
Third Party Ticket Buyers & Sellers
Buy your tickets only from Jefferson Performing Arts Center's official source to ensure that your tickets are valid and the charges are not inflated. If you choose to purchase through a third party broker:
- You will typically pay much more than the face value of the ticket.
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and cannot guarantee admittance.
- We reserve the right to revoke tickets sold by a broker or unauthorized third party. Revoked tickets are not valid for admission and are non-refundable.
Virtual Tour (View from Your Seat)
Check out JPAC's Virtual Tour to get a sneak peek of the view from your seat.
Children & Infants
Please check the event page of your specific event on our Events Calendar for the minimum age requirement prior to purchasing your tickets. Age requirements vary per event.
For most events, children who have reached their second birthday require a ticket to enter the venue. Any child who has yet to reach their second birthday does not require a ticket, however, must sit on a parent or guardian’s lap.
Please note that for certain children’s events, children who have reached their first birthday may require a ticket.
Refunds / Exchanges
There are no refunds or exchanges of tickets purchased. All ticket sales are final.
On the rare occassion an event is canceled, postponed or rescheduled, ticket buyers will be notified at the email address provided at point of sale. Event status updates will also be posted to Jefferson Performing Arts Center's website and social media pages.
If an event is canceled and is not rescheduled, refunds will be issued automatically.